Performance Chemicals & Intermediates
Janex’s product range is continually evolving as we react to requests from customers for us to source new materials and when our existing suppliers ask us to distribute more products for them.
We call this growing group of products Performance Chemicals & Intermediates as they are petrochemical intermediates, which is our main focus and area of distribution expertise.
Our activity with many of these products comes as the result of a sourcing exercise that we completed for a customer, and resulted in the development of a new product area. This forms a critical element of the organic growth strategy for Janex; increasing the number products that we handle for existing customers and suppliers.
We welcome approaches on all the below and in recent years we have found particular interest in our competitive sources of magnesium oxide, barium hydroxide and paradiethylbenzene (PDEB).
- Alpha methyl styrene (AMS) – CAS 98-83-9
- Barium hydroxide (mono & octa hydrate) – CAS 17194-00-2
- Bisphenol A – CAS 80-05-7
- Cyclo-hexanol – CAS 108-93-0
- Cyclo-hexanone – CAS 108-94-1
- Cyclo-hexene – CAS 110-83-8
- Diphenylamine (DPA) – CAS 122-39-4
- Hydroxyethylpiperazine (HEP) – CAS 103-76-4
- Magnesium oxide – CAS 1309-48-4
- Meta cresol – CAS 108-39-4
- Monochlorobenzene – CAS 108-90-7
- Naphthenic acid – CAS 1338-24-5
- Oxo alcohol distillation bottoms – CAS 68526-89-6
- Para-cresol – CAS 106-44-5
- Paradiethylbenzene (PDEB) – CAS 105-05-5
- Propionic acid & derivatives – CAS 70-09-4
- Propylene oxide – CAS 75-56-9
- Tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBA) – CAS 79-94-7
Contact us for more information.